Date of Last Revision: September 26, 2022.
1. Up-Time and Reliability. Service Provider will use reasonable commercial efforts with the intent that Services will be available and operational to Customer for 99% of all Scheduled Availability Time. "Scheduled Availability Time" shall be defined as twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, excluding: (i) scheduled maintenance downtime; (ii) maintenance downtime for specific critical Service issues; and (iii) any downtime due to defects caused by Customer, one of its vendors, third party connections, utilities, or caused by other forces beyond the control of Service Provider (such as internet outages or outages with respect to Customer's network or internet access). Service Provider shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by email of any scheduled service disruption. In the event of any unexcused downtime, Service Provider will credit the prorated amount to the Customer's next monthly invoice.
2. Maintenance. Service Provider will make available to Customer as part of the Services, all generally available enhancements, updates and bug fixes to the Services.
3. Customer Responsibility. In addition to other responsibilities contained herein, Customer will be responsible for ongoing maintenance, management and accuracy of the vendor profile data. Additionally, Customer will be responsible for communicating and managing the vendor registration, vendor training and change management process.
4. Support. Service Provider is available to receive product support inquiries via email or the Service Provider website 24 hours per day. Service Provider Standard Support Hours are 09:00 to 17:30 Pacific Time Monday through Friday for technical information, technical advice and technical consultation regarding Customer's use of the Services.
5. Customer Support List. Customer shall provide to Service Provider, and keep current, a list of designated contacts and contact information
(the "Support List") for Service Provider to contact for support services. Such Support List shall include (i) the first person to contact for the answer or assistance desired, and (ii) the persons in successively more responsible or qualified positions to provide the answer or assistance desired.
6. Classification of Problems. Service Provider shall classify each problem encountered by Customer according to the following definitions and will use reasonable commercial efforts to address the problem in accordance with such classification according to the table below.
7. SEVERITY LEVELS AND RESPONSE TIMES